is an equal opportunity employer. Our commitment to excellence starts with exceptional people. If you have a strong academic background, industry experience and a track record of success, would like to hear from you. Please click on the following links for complete job descriptions of our open employment opportunities.
Vice President – Finance and Capital Markets
Sales & Marketing Associate
is a market-leading investment real estate brokerage company specializing in the acquisition and disposition of premier retail centers and office buildings throughout the Western United States. was previously part of one of the largest national commercial real estate brokerage for almost 18 years. During that time, The Lucescu Group ('s predecessor entity) was consistently the number one retail investment sales group nationwide and routinely accounted for the majority of the firm's large retail and office sales transactions. continues to be recognized as one of the most active brokerage firms in the United States in the sale of retail shopping centers valued in excess of $25 million. We are located on Newport Center Drive in Newport Beach, California.
- Oversee all aspects of the sales transaction process; including initial evaluation proposals, underwriting and packaging properties for sale, marketing efforts, due diligence, and escrow and closing requirements.
- Directly supervise the other supporting members of the group and third party consultants.
- Act as secondary point of contact for clients/principals.
Salary and Benefits Information:
- Direct experience in all aspects of the investment real estate sales process.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Outstanding Excel, Word, internet and telephone skills.
- Ability to handle sophisticated principal contact with utmost finesse and professionalism.
- Ability to manage employees and third party vendors to optimize the quality of work produced.
- Ability to prioritize duties, balance multiple projects, work in a team setting, and meet deadlines.
This is a salaried position with the potential for annual bonuses based on individual and company performance. In addition to the opportunity to be a part of this highly successful group, benefits include health coverage, paid vacation, sick leave and paid monthly parking.
Please forward cover letter, resume and salary history to firstname.lastname@example.org